Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

CBI begins to take measures to prevent the exchange rate from rising, After Al-Sudani directive

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

CBI begins to take measures to prevent the exchange rate from rising, After Al-Sudani directive Empty CBI begins to take measures to prevent the exchange rate from rising, After Al-Sudani directive

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Dec 2022, 10:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) decided on Sunday,  to increase weekly cash sales of the dollar, to prevent a rise in the exchange rate after the directives of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani, while confirming its readiness to meet the needs of citizens in foreign currencies.CBI stated, in a document that the Iraqi News Agency (INA) obtained a copy of, that “based on the objectives of this bank to achieve stability in the general level of prices and exchange rates and to meet the high demand for foreign currency in the local markets, it was decided to increase the weekly share of cash sales, In dollars, as of Monday, 12/5/2022."It stressed, "his willingness to finance E-card used for payment operations outside Iraq at a price of 1470 dinars to one dollar."https://ina.iq/eng/23381-cbi-begins-to-take-measures-to-prevent-the-exchange-rate-from-rising-after-al-sudani-directive.html

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:46 am