Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The end of the last chance.. Parliament will enter its legislative recess and postpone the budget

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The end of the last chance.. Parliament will enter its legislative recess and postpone the budget Empty The end of the last chance.. Parliament will enter its legislative recess and postpone the budget

Post by rocky Tue 06 Dec 2022, 6:43 am

[size=30]The end of the last chance.. Parliament will enter its legislative recess and postpone the budget

2022-12-06
[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Yes Iraq: Baghdad

There are concerns about the possibility of not approving the 2023 budget soon, as Parliament will enter the legislative recess after its session today, and although Parliament postponed its session from yesterday Monday to today, Tuesday, pending receipt of the budget from the Council of Ministers, it seems that the postponement did not lead to anything.
Representatives had confirmed that the parliament session had been postponed from Monday to Tuesday, December 6, to await the cabinet session to vote on the budget and send it to Parliament, but information indicates that Parliament will not receive the budget today, Tuesday, and will announce today the start of its legislative recess.
Thus, sending the budget to parliament will be delayed by 30 days, that is, until the beginning of next year.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Sun 29 Jan 2023, 3:24 am