Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Refer the President of the Office of Federal financial control to retirement and to assign Mr. Ali M

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Refer the President of the Office of Federal financial control to retirement and to assign Mr. Ali M Empty Refer the President of the Office of Federal financial control to retirement and to assign Mr. Ali M

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Sep 2014, 8:06 am

Refer the President of the Office of Federal financial control to retirement and to assign Mr. Ali Mohsen Ismail Keywords tasks Iraqi Central Bank Governor agency

09/04/2014 12:26 

The Cabinet decided to refer Mr Abdul Basit Turki Saeed Hadithi President of the Office of Federal financial control to retirement, according to the provisions of Article (22 / II) of the Law Office of Financial Supervision No. (31) for the year 2011 average, and as of the date 14.10.2014, and the end of commissioning referred to the functions of the governor of the Iraqi Central Bank and the Agency under the Council of Ministers Resolution 371 for the year 2012, and according to his request. 
    came in Council resolution No. (448) for the year of 2014, adopted at the regular session of the thirty-fourth session on the second of September this, to entrust Mr. Ali Mohsen Ismail Keywords the functions of the governor of the Iraqi Central Bank and the Agency, and The Council of Ministers of the new nomination for the posts of governor of the Iraqi Central Bank, and the Office of Federal financial control, according to the two bodies and the legal mechanism set forth therein.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].i...ow.aspx?ID=5210

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 01 Mar 2024, 2:57 am