Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The budget law is absent from the Iraqi parliament for 30 days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The budget law is absent from the Iraqi parliament for 30 days Empty The budget law is absent from the Iraqi parliament for 30 days

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Dec 2022, 6:06 am

The budget law is absent from the Iraqi parliament for 30 days

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2022-12-07 03:31

Shafaq News/ Tomorrow, Thursday, the Iraqi Parliament will enter a legislative recess for a period of 30 days, provided that it will resume its sessions on the ninth of next January.
    The representative of Al-Fateh Alliance, Mueen Al-Kadhimi, told Shafaq News agency that the first legislative year will end tomorrow, Thursday, indicating that the Parliament will enter the legislative recess for a month, provided that it will resume its sessions from the first legislative term for the second year on January 9 of the year 2023.

Al-Kadhimi stated, "There will be no session of the parliament tomorrow, Thursday," noting that "the parliament's presidency will announce the end of the legislative year and that members of parliament will enjoy the legislative recess."
    The Parliamentary Legal Committee had linked the extension of the legislative term and the postponement of the holiday to the arrival of the general budget law to the House of Representatives.
    And the Presidency of the House of Representatives decided, on November 8, 2022, to extend the second legislative term of the first legislative year of the fifth electoral session, by one month, in order to “pass important laws.” According to deputies who told Shafaq News agency, that if the general budget law arrives from the government before the end of the legislative term on the ninth of December, Parliament will extend its work again until the budget law is approved.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:11 am