Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Commerce: Allocations for the ration card are secured in the 2023 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Commerce: Allocations for the ration card are secured in the 2023 budget Empty The Ministry of Commerce: Allocations for the ration card are secured in the 2023 budget

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Dec 2022, 4:39 am

[size=46]The Ministry of Commerce: Allocations for the ration card are secured in the 2023 budget[/size]
    Iraq
    12:02 - 2022-12-08
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trade Minister Atheer Al-Ghurairy confirmed today, Thursday, that the ration card allocations in the budget for next year 2023 cover its items over a year, and while determining the size of the available storage for wheat, he announced the start of a contract to purchase quantities of it for the next year.
    Al-Ghurairy said in a statement, "The ration card allocations are determined on the basis of financial variables and allocations," stressing that "the ration card allocations in the 2023 budget will cover wheat and the rest of the food supplies over a year."
    He added, "The storage of the items of the food basket is sufficient for more than two months, and the ministry has begun distributing the eleventh meal of it," noting that "the strategic storage of wheat is secured for the current year, and the contract has been started for the next year."
    He pointed out that "the available storage of wheat material amounts to about 750,000 tons, and it was contracted within 20 days from international origins," stressing that "the contracts are continuing."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:36 pm