Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federal Education: We will do our best to resolve the lecturers' file

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Federal Education: We will do our best to resolve the lecturers' file Empty Federal Education: We will do our best to resolve the lecturers' file

Post by rocky Thu 08 Dec 2022, 4:40 am

[size=46]Federal Education: We will do our best to resolve the lecturers' file[/size]
Iraq
11:00 - 2022-12-08
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Today, Thursday, the Federal Ministry of Education announced that it had examined three important files, while indicating that it would do its best to resolve the lecturers' file.
Ministry spokesman Karim Al-Sayed said, "I met today with the Minister of Education, and we discussed a group of important files, including support for the issue of lecturers, and the ministry's standing by them and supporting them in this sovereign file," indicating: "We will do our best with the relevant authorities."
He added, "The municipal and competent authorities were approached to notice any danger points in the approaches to schools and educational institutions in order to preserve the lives of our students and students upon their entry and exit, and to urge the delivery of tiling to remote villages and rural areas."
He continued, "Full cooperation was discussed with all media outlets as a partner in the success of educational work and the delivery of important and necessary information to Iraqi students and families."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 Feb 2023, 4:50 pm