Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The session to discuss the women's quota witnessed support for the amendments to the law

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The session to discuss the women's quota witnessed support for the amendments to the law Empty The session to discuss the women's quota witnessed support for the amendments to the law

Post by rocky Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:22 am

[size=35][size=35]The session to discuss the women's quota witnessed support for the amendments to the law[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[/size]

Sumerian special

[size][size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
2022-12-09 | 04:30

[/size]

Source:

The women's quota and working to amend its articles in the election law were the most prominent points that were discussed in a dialogue session held by the IHEC and in the presence of the United Nations and a number of representatives and women figures.

Tensions, attraction and differences of viewpoints were witnessed during the discussion session that was held in cooperation with the United Nations, in which the women's quota was singled out, the decisions of the Federal Court and its interpretations of the quota in the election law. Members of the Commission affirmed their support for the constitutional amendments to the election law and their participation in providing advice if the legislator so requests.

The Parliament's Legal Committee also had an opinion that included a proposal to amend Article 6 of the election law to give the women's quota more space within the legislative house to increase women's representation during the upcoming elections.
And between those who support and reject the content of the election law and the articles pertaining to the women's quota, the attendees of this workshop found that women's participation during the current parliamentary session is an experiment that would be developed to increase women's seats so that their representation would reach thirty percent in each electoral district.

Current date/time is Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:48 am