Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning, the Kurdistan Regional Government launches a study to help strengthen the private sector i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning, the Kurdistan Regional Government launches a study to help strengthen the private sector i Empty Planning, the Kurdistan Regional Government launches a study to help strengthen the private sector i

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Dec 2022, 5:22 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Planning, the Kurdistan Regional Government launches a study to help strengthen the private sector in Iraq, in partnership with the United Nations[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Thursday, the Ministry of Planning in the Kurdistan Regional Government, in partnership with the United Nations Development Program and funded by the United States Agency for International Development, launched a study on micro, small and medium enterprises in Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]The study provides an evidence base to guide policies and strategies aimed at creating sustainable livelihoods, including through MSME development.[/size]
    [size=45]Funded by the United States Agency for International Development, the mixed survey covered formal and informal MSMEs in the governorates of the Kurdistan Region. The survey was initially conducted in Baghdad, Basra and Nineveh governorates. It has been designed to build a comprehensive analysis on MSME structures, trends, business dynamics, challenges and opportunities through up-to-date, reliable and relevant market information and analysis.[/size]
    [size=45]Some of the main findings of the survey in the Kurdistan Region highlight the low participation of women in ownership of micro, small and medium enterprises (13%); Funding issues and weak network structures and business clusters of these institutions.[/size]
    [size=45]“Micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in Iraq are facing great challenges,” said Oki Lootsma, Resident Representative of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq. As we continue to grapple with the socio-economic impacts of COVID-19 in Iraq, this study once again highlights the importance of the private sector in Iraq to create economic diversification and much-needed sustainable employment opportunities, especially for vulnerable groups. This crucial work would not have been possible without our strong partnership with the Ministry of Planning, and the generous support of our partner, USAID.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:11 pm