Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Details of the decision to own agricultural land and change its gender

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Details of the decision to own agricultural land and change its gender Empty Details of the decision to own agricultural land and change its gender

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Dec 2022, 5:37 am

Details of the decision to own agricultural land and change its gender

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Friday, the Ministry of Agriculture detailed the Cabinet’s decision to own agricultural land and change its gender from agricultural to residential, while stressing that the decision solved a major and important problem.
    The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Agriculture, Mahdi Sahar al-Jubouri, told the official news agency, "The cabinet's decision to own agricultural land and change its gender from agricultural to residential came to solve a major and important problem in the stability of Iraqi society, by providing housing."
    Al-Jubouri added, "The decision came to address the case of encroachments on agricultural land for housing purposes, provided that it is within the basic designs of cities, as well as within a regular building, and that it does not contradict the design of public services."
    He pointed out that "the decision emphasized the prevention of any transgressions as of its entry into force, and granted the Ministry of Agriculture, the Municipality of Baghdad, and the municipalities in the governorates the authority to prevent any transgressions and remove any new transgression, to prevent the bulldozing of agricultural lands and preserve the green agricultural area surrounding the cities."

Views 981
    Added 12/09/2022 - 8:28 PM
    Updated 12/10/2022 - 2:35 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:14 am