Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil decided to cancel the construction of residential complexes and the distribution of 6500 plots o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil decided to cancel the construction of residential complexes and the distribution of 6500 plots o Empty Oil decided to cancel the construction of residential complexes and the distribution of 6500 plots o

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Dec 2022, 5:35 am

Oil decided to cancel the construction of residential complexes and the distribution of 6500 plots of land in Basra

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2022-12-13 04:21

Shafaq News/ The Federal Ministry of Oil announced, on Tuesday, the approval of sorting and distributing 6,500 residential plots of land for the Shatt Al-Arab region to the employees of the Basra Oil Company, indicating that the construction of residential complexes will be cancelled. 
    Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Oil Hayan Abdul-Ghani said, in a statement received by Shafaq News Agency, "It was agreed with the Basra Governorate administration to sort and distribute 6,500 residential lands in the Shatt Al-Arab region (Al-Bayban 28) to employees of the Basra Oil Company, and to cancel the construction of residential complexes in mentioned area.

And that this came during a meeting that took place between the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Oil, Hayan Abdul-Ghani, and the Governor of Basra, Asaad Al-Eidani, who approved the book of the Ministry of Oil in this regard, and ending the suffering of the employees covered by these lands for a period of more than 10 years.
    The Minister of Oil instructed the concerned authorities in the ministry and the Basra Oil Company to expedite the completion of administrative procedures for the distribution of 6,500 residential plots to employees of the Basra Oil Company, with an area of ​​1,200 dunums.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:59 am