Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary proposal “backed by signatures” for free land ownership for a specific segment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary proposal “backed by signatures” for free land ownership for a specific segment Empty A parliamentary proposal “backed by signatures” for free land ownership for a specific segment

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Dec 2022, 5:37 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]A parliamentary proposal “backed by signatures” for free land ownership for a specific segment[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Representative Mudar Al-Karawi revealed, today, Tuesday, a parliamentary proposal to own agricultural lands free of charge for a specific segment.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Karawi said in an interview, “The Sudanese government’s decision to own agricultural lands in all Iraqi governorates is an important step in ending and resolving a complex file that includes millions of families nationwide, especially since the suffocating housing crisis after 2003 prompted major violations of agricultural lands and orchards.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Karawi added that he “will present a proposal supported by representative signatures to the Sudanese government in order to own agricultural lands for free, without any compensation for families covered by the social protection network as they are below the poverty line and are unable to pay any sums of money in exchange for land ownership.”[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that "caring for those covered by social care is very important, especially since they are the weakest segment and need direct government support."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 26 Sep 2024, 11:19 pm