Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

TO EMPLOY FOREIGN WORKERS.. THE MINISTER OF LABOR PUTS IN PLACE REAL AND RADICAL SOLUTIONS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

TO EMPLOY FOREIGN WORKERS.. THE MINISTER OF LABOR PUTS IN PLACE REAL AND RADICAL SOLUTIONS Empty TO EMPLOY FOREIGN WORKERS.. THE MINISTER OF LABOR PUTS IN PLACE REAL AND RADICAL SOLUTIONS

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Dec 2022, 7:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]TO EMPLOY FOREIGN WORKERS.. THE MINISTER OF LABOR PUTS IN PLACE REAL AND RADICAL SOLUTIONS[/size]

Wednesday, December 14, 2022 4:15 PM
    Baghdad / The National News Center
    , Minister of Labor and Social Affairs Ahmed Al-Asadi confirmed today, Wednesday, the development of real and radical solutions to the file of employing foreign workers, including Pakistani ones, in coordination with ministries and state institutions.
    The ministry's media office stated in a statement received by the National News Center that "Al-Asadi met with Pakistani Ambassador Ahmed Amjad Ali today."
    The statement added, "The ministry's program during the next stage is to organize memorandums of understanding between Iraq and the countries that have work in the country," noting that "changes will be made to the memorandums of understanding in a way that serves the interest of youth in Iraq."

Al-Asadi stressed, according to the statement, “the necessity of balancing between Pakistani and national labor according to Labor Law No. 37 of 2015, in a way that guarantees the employment of 50% of national labor with the corresponding foreign labor.”
    Al-Asadi indicated that “a committee has been formed for the purpose of setting precise instructions to secure the entry of investors and tourist groups into the country, and the granting of visas will be in accordance with Iraqi law to preserve the rights of Iraqi youth and the unemployed.” ministries and state institutions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:52 am