Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani issues directives for the government service and engineering effort team

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani issues directives for the government service and engineering effort team Empty Al-Sudani issues directives for the government service and engineering effort team

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Dec 2022, 4:30 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Sudani issues directives for the government service and engineering effort team[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-12-15 | 05:00
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria News - Politics

Prime Minister Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani issued today, Thursday, directives for the government's service and engineering team.

A statement by the Prime Minister's Media Office, received by Alsumaria News, said, "Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani chaired today, Thursday, a meeting that included the head of the government service and engineering effort team and a number of its members."

The statement added, "Al-Sudani listened to a detailed report that included the work done and the progress of carrying out the tasks since the start of the team's work on the first of last November.

And the Prime Minister directed, according to the statement, to request the private sector’s voluntary contribution, and to conduct field visits to the areas served by the government’s effort work by the community police and social effort, in order to see the problems of the population and work to address them, educate citizens, and urge them to cooperate with the government effort teams.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:08 pm