Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Electricity talks about a "new plan" for an upcoming summer without a crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Electricity talks about a "new plan" for an upcoming summer without a crisis Empty The Minister of Electricity talks about a "new plan" for an upcoming summer without a crisis

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Dec 2022, 5:22 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Minister of Electricity, Ziyad Ali Fadel, revealed today, Saturday, during his field visit to the Musayyib thermal power station, the existence of a new work plan for the work of stations and maintenance programs.

And upon his arrival in Babil Governorate, the minister held a meeting with the advanced personnel in Babil Electricity and the engineering personnel at the Musayyib thermal station, according to a statement by the ministry.

The minister stressed, "The next stage will witness actual action steps to increase production," calling for "exerting more effort in maintenance operations and rehabilitating stations to raise the level of production."

He pointed to "the existence of a new work plan by setting work schedules for each station," noting that "this plan will contribute to solving the electricity file significantly in the coming years, and it was presented in the Energy Council and will be presented during the next cabinet session."

He continued, "It is not possible to address all files in a short period, and the current goal is to achieve greater stability next summer," stressing that "the ministry has drawn up a plan to stabilize energy production to 24,000 megabytes next summer."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:28 am