Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

(Profit )

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

(Profit ) Empty (Profit )

Post by Rocky Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:02 pm

Profit

BAGHDAD - morning

Said an economist need to empower the private sector and make it a leader in the production, and contribute significantly to the gross domestic product Alajamali.obin expert Abdul Hussein Al-Anbuge "morning" to activate this sector can provide thousands of job opportunities for graduates and unemployed, thus easing the burden on the state to provide government jobs, what constitutes a burden on the state budget and the institutional aspect and the administrative state, which leads to taking the time and effort and is a loop is Dharoria.kma stressed the importance of the obligation to give (the private sector) controls and regulations to achieve them, according to observations by some to suggest that the private sector seeks to achieve profits without regard to quality, saying that he would try to get them through the development of performance and efficiency and the search for new techniques and imported and incorporated in his works, and thus will be diligent to work efficiently for the possession of money and possibilities.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:24 pm