Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Security: Overthrowing one of the elements of a hacking network and hacking the databases o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National Security: Overthrowing one of the elements of a hacking network and hacking the databases o Empty National Security: Overthrowing one of the elements of a hacking network and hacking the databases o

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Dec 2022, 5:00 am

[size=46]National Security: Overthrowing one of the elements of a hacking network and hacking the databases of government institutions[/size]
    Iraq
    11:17 - 2022-12-21
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Wednesday, the National Security Agency announced the overthrow of one of the elements of a hacking network that hacked the databases of government institutions.

A statement by the agency stated, "After receiving accurate intelligence information indicating the existence of an information-piracy network and the penetration of databases of government institutions in Dhi Qar Governorate, the detachments of our agency, after obtaining judicial approvals, were able to arrest a member of the network who was in possession of a computer containing a government database."

He added, "The accused confessed, by writing down his statements, that he is associated with a hacking network that is communicated with via social media platforms."

He continued, "The accused was referred with the seized items to the competent judicial authorities to take the necessary measures against him."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:26 am