Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic discusses with the head of the Fatah Alliance the general situation in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Republic discusses with the head of the Fatah Alliance the general situation in Empty The President of the Republic discusses with the head of the Fatah Alliance the general situation in

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Dec 2022, 5:03 am

[size=46]The President of the Republic discusses with the head of the Fatah Alliance the general situation in the country[/size]
    Iraq
    21:09 - 2022-12-20
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Tuesday, the President of the Republic, Dr. Abdel Latif Jamal Rashid, and the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Hadi Al-Amiri, stressed the importance of continuing to support the government and chasing down the remnants of terrorism.
    This came during a meeting that brought together the President of the Republic, Dr. Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid, and the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Hadi Al-Amiri.

During the meeting, they discussed the general situation in the country, where the two sides stressed the continuation of supporting the government in implementing its anti-corruption program, providing the best services to citizens, and enacting laws that contribute to mobilizing the private sector and attracting investors to implement service projects
    . The security forces and civilians in the provinces of Kirkuk and Diyala stressed the need for vigilance and caution and the continuation of the momentum of preemptive operations to chase down the remnants of terrorism and eradicate its roots.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 12:42 pm