Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Rafidain Bank electronic shopping service is an important achievement in the area of cash credit

rocky

Rafidain Bank electronic shopping service is an important achievement in the area of cash credit

Post by rocky on Sat 06 Sep 2014, 9:25 am

2014/09/06 11: 37

Tomorrow press Baghdad: the Rafidain Bank, Saturday, to launch electronic shopping service with a "k-card accomplishments important financial cash credit and banking on Iraq.

The Director of Rafidain Bank in the name of Kamal Al-Hassani in tomorrow's press statement "", that "this card provides to customers shopping through used by ATM and containing credit and allow the bearer to withdraw them whenever and wherever he wants."

Al-Hasani said that "features of the service that departs from its holder on the handle the cash cache, in addition to the possibility of their use in many spheres of everyday life", calling "shopkeepers, markets, apply to the nearest Rafidain Bank for this service".

The world ATM system operated for years in its markets and its business card issued from official banks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 20 Jan 2018, 7:13 am