Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance warns of an economic stagnation in Iraq due to the exchange rate of the dollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance warns of an economic stagnation in Iraq due to the exchange rate of the dollar Empty Parliamentary Finance warns of an economic stagnation in Iraq due to the exchange rate of the dollar

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Dec 2022, 4:43 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Finance warns of an economic stagnation in Iraq due to the exchange rate of the dollar[/size]
    Iraq
    23:14 - 2022-12-26
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Monday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee warned of "economic stagnation" in Iraq due to the large rise in dollar exchange in the local market.

Committee member Jamal Cougar said in a press interview, "The continuation of the large rise in dollar exchange in the local market has great and dangerous repercussions on the Iraqi economic situation, especially since this rise will lead to stagnation of the economy due to the instability of the currency, and this will have an impact even on the issue of companies' work." foreigners in various fields of investment.

And Cougar stated, "The Parliamentary Finance Committee will work, during the next few days, to host the relevant executive authorities to discuss the repercussions of this large and continuous rise in the dollar exchange rate, and work to find real solutions to control this rise."

And the price of the dollar in the local markets and stock exchanges is accelerating towards 160,000 dinars for every 100 dollars, in a rapid development of the rise that the markets have been witnessing for days.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:36 pm