Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The central bank targets holidays to prevent a rise in dollar prices during it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The central bank targets holidays to prevent a rise in dollar prices during it Empty The central bank targets holidays to prevent a rise in dollar prices during it

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Dec 2022, 6:23 am

[size=30]The central bank targets holidays to prevent a rise in dollar prices during it

2022-12-28
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

Today, Wednesday, the Central Bank of Iraq confirmed that it had taken several measures since last week to stabilize the exchange rate of the dollar, while referring to the nomination of a number of banks to sell the dollar currency to citizens on official holidays.
     "The central bank has taken several measures to provide foreign dollar currency since last week, which resulted in a decrease in the exchange rate in the local market," said the Central Bank's advisor, Ihsan al-Yasiri.
    And he pointed out that “the bank will issue instructions to a number of banks chosen by it, to work on official holidays, which are tomorrow, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, in order to continue selling dollars to the public, which will work to meet the requirements of those who need foreign exchange for the purposes of travel, treatment and study.” ", stressing that" the coming days will witness the presentation of the cash dollar currency in full."
    Regarding the spread of information stating that banks refrain from disbursing citizens’ balances in dinars and repeating Lebanon’s experience, Al-Yasiri explained, “This information is completely incorrect, and the Iraqi dinar is abundantly available in banks and in the central bank’s coffers,” noting that “these are rumors spread by conflicting parties.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:09 pm