Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassif calls on Al-Sudani to reverse the decision to monopolize the maintenance and rehabilitation o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nassif calls on Al-Sudani to reverse the decision to monopolize the maintenance and rehabilitation o Empty Nassif calls on Al-Sudani to reverse the decision to monopolize the maintenance and rehabilitation o

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Dec 2022, 5:32 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Nassif calls on Al-Sudani to reverse the decision to monopolize the maintenance and rehabilitation of the companies that manufacture obstetric units[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Wednesday, Representative Alia Nassif called on the Prime Minister to retract the decision he issued in his session held yesterday, which allows companies that manufacture obstetric units to monopolize maintenance and rehabilitation.[/size]
    [size=45]Nassif said in a statement, “We have already warned, since last year, against allowing any company to monopolize projects in the Ministry of Electricity or the rest of the ministries, and the talk concerns (GE) and (Siemens) and others, as monopoly is a great opportunity for opportunists and owners of communes to make quick profits.”[/size]
    [size=45]And she added, “We contributed to saving 300 million dollars during the past year when we stood in the face of monopoly in the financial budget and publicly demanded the removal of (GE) and (Siemens) companies from a clause limiting projects in their hands for a full year,” stressing that “it is not all that he says.” (Consultants) are taken into account, especially if the son of one of them works in the (GE) company.”[/size]
    [size=45]And Nassif continued, "The decision of the Council of Ministers must be reversed immediately, because it takes us back to square one and causes waste of public money in favor of specific companies."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 27 Sep 2024, 4:27 pm