Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new comment from Al-Amiri regarding dollar prices and the soft war

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new comment from Al-Amiri regarding dollar prices and the soft war Empty A new comment from Al-Amiri regarding dollar prices and the soft war

Post by Rocky Fri 30 Dec 2022, 7:32 am

[size=35][size=35]A new comment from Al-Amiri regarding dollar prices and the soft war[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

security

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-12-30 | 07:42
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Today, Friday, the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Hadi Al-Amiri, commented on dollar prices and the soft war.

Al-Amiri said in his speech at the Perfume Al-Sawater Festival, followed by Al-Sumaria News: “We remember these days the third anniversary of the martyrdom of the victory leaders, and we ask God to follow their path,” noting that the two martyr leaders,[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/229246377/%D8%A3%D8%A8%D9%88 %D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A/ar/]Abu Mahdi[/url]Al-Muhandis and Qassem Soleimani, dedicated themselves to[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].”

He added, "I thank the doctors who were crowding into the fields of death to save the fighters defending the city[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And processions of logistical support for their great contribution to the arenas of jihad," adding, "We hope that there will be a special festival to honor media professionals, doctors, engineers, and processions of logistical support.

"[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]He added, "We have another battle that is no less important than the previous stage, which is the soft war, and we must contribute to this battle," pointing out that "fighting the scourge of drugs is no less important than fighting ISIS, if not as dangerous."
    [rtl]Related articles[/rtl]

Al-Amiri warned that "the battle today must be a battle for economic independence and the rise of the dollar is part of a scheme to control the economy."

Current date/time is Fri 27 Sep 2024, 2:22 pm