Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank: continuous measures to control the exchange rate of the dollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank: continuous measures to control the exchange rate of the dollar Empty Central Bank: continuous measures to control the exchange rate of the dollar

Post by Rocky Sat 31 Dec 2022, 4:39 am

Central Bank: continuous measures to control the exchange rate of the dollar

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Deputy Governor of the Central Bank, Ammar Hamid, confirmed that the bank is continuing its measures to control the exchange rate of the dollar.
    Hamid said in a press statement, "The Central Bank has taken several measures to control the stability of the exchange rate, including those related to merchants and citizens. As for citizens, the dollar is sold directly for travel purposes, through banks and using the salary card to obtain a lower price, which is 1465."
    He added, "Al-Rasheed and Al-Rafidian Banks launched an initiative to issue a dollar card at a value of 10,000 dollars at a subsidized price."

Views 105
    Added 12/31/2022 - 12:07 PM
    Updated 12/31/2022 - 1:37 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:05 pm