Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish delegation: Most of the differences with Baghdad unresolved

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish delegation: Most of the differences with Baghdad unresolved  Empty Kurdish delegation: Most of the differences with Baghdad unresolved

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Sep 2014, 7:55 am

Kurdish delegation: Most of the differences with Baghdad unresolved 

BAGHDAD (eighth day)

Revealed the Kurdish delegation negotiating, for not solving most differences between the delegation and Prime Minister-designate Haider al-Abadi, including the dispute over the payment of salaries of employees of the Kurdistan region and the number of ministries, which will be the share of the Kurdish component.

A member of the delegation from the Kurdistan Islamic Group Zana Roustaa that "the most controversial paragraphs we do not reach agreement with them Abadi, including a paragraph core staff salaries region ranked on the federal government for eight months in 2014."

He Roustaa "There is no commitment by Abadi work on re salaries of the staff," adding that "the second paragraph of the differences is the share of the Kurds in the cab the new government," noting that "the prime minister-designate presented us with three ministerial portfolios with the Deputy Prime Minister, and we refused , because he can not accept to be our share of ministerial less than the previous. "

He explained that "the Kurdish delegation proposed to Abadi, to be the response to four ministries with the Deputy Prime Minister was also in the cab earlier," noting that "the negotiation continuously between the delegation and Abadi and the National Alliance, and the ball stadium coalition whether they want to be involved federal government new or not."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:19 am