Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Justice Minister Khaled Shawani presides over the first session of the Justice Council for the curre

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Justice Minister Khaled Shawani presides over the first session of the Justice Council for the curre Empty Justice Minister Khaled Shawani presides over the first session of the Justice Council for the curre

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Jan 2023, 4:18 am

[size=46]Justice Minister Khaled Shawani presides over the first session of the Justice Council for the current year[/size]
    Iraq
    20:34 - 2023-01-04
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Wednesday, His Excellency the Minister of Justice, Dr. Khaled Shawani, presided over the work of the first session of the Justice Council for the year 2023, in the presence of members of the Justice Council.
    The session included the completion of what was discussed in the last session of 2022, which is related to advancing the work of the Real Estate Registration and Minors Care Departments and the future plans of those departments in line with the policy of the Ministry of Justice.
    The session also included a discussion of the new draft law on caring for minors, in addition to discussing the topic of automating the electronic sale and purchase of real estate belonging to the directorates and departments of real estate registration.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:05 pm