Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mohsen Al-Mandalawi calls for supporting the army, providing its requirements and developing its cap

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mohsen Al-Mandalawi calls for supporting the army, providing its requirements and developing its cap Empty Mohsen Al-Mandalawi calls for supporting the army, providing its requirements and developing its cap

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Jan 2023, 4:36 am

[size=46]Mohsen Al-Mandalawi calls for supporting the army, providing its requirements and developing its capabilities[/size]
    Iraq
    12:21 - 2023-01-06
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Thursday, First Deputy Speaker of Parliament Mohsen Al-Mandalawi called for the importance of supporting the heroic Iraqi army, providing all its requirements and needs, and developing its military and armament capabilities.

In a statement marking the 102nd anniversary of the founding of the Iraqi army, Mandalawi said, "We extend our warmest and sincere congratulations to all the officers and ranks of our heroic army on their 102nd anniversary," praising "their heroic epics in defeating terrorism and dangers and defending the soil of the homeland, which will remain immortal." in the memory of generations.

The first deputy affirmed, "Parliament's support for members of the security and military establishment, and its keenness to legislate laws that contribute to supporting fighters."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:34 pm