Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

It was disrupted due to the political impasse.. The most prominent parliamentary investment laws dur

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - It was disrupted due to the political impasse.. The most prominent parliamentary investment laws dur Empty It was disrupted due to the political impasse.. The most prominent parliamentary investment laws dur

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Jan 2023, 4:50 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]It was disrupted due to the political impasse.. The most prominent parliamentary investment laws during the new semester[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Parliamentary Investment and Development Committee revealed, on Saturday, the most prominent laws that will be passed after the legislative recess of the House of Representatives, while confirming that the industrial investment law will be voted on after its second reading at the beginning of the next legislative term.[/size]
    [size=45]Committee member Hussein Al-Sabri said in a press interview, “The most prominent laws that will be voted on in the coming period is the industrial investment law after the second reading that will take place at the beginning of the next legislative term.” previous period".[/size]
    [size=45]And he continued, "In conjunction with the Parliamentary Economy Committee, work has begun to pave the way for approving the mineral investment law, which is of great importance to Iraq in the future," noting that "there are many parties that will participate in completing the law, which is of great importance to Iraq in the next stage, the most prominent of which is: the General Union." Iraqi Industries and Baghdad Chamber of Commerce.[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that "the committee began working to solve the problems of lagging projects in the governorates for the purpose of completing them in the coming period," adding that "work began with independent bodies to find out the problems that these projects suffer from."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:43 am