Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mandalawi calls for the support of the Federal Ministry of Interior in strengthening its efforts to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mandalawi calls for the support of the Federal Ministry of Interior in strengthening its efforts to  Empty Mandalawi calls for the support of the Federal Ministry of Interior in strengthening its efforts to

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:25 am

[size=46]Mandalawi calls for the support of the Federal Ministry of Interior in strengthening its efforts to establish security and stability[/size]
    Iraq
    11:55 - 2023-01-09
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Monday, First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohsen Al-Mandalawi, called for the support of the Ministry of Interior to enhance its efforts to establish security.
    Al-Mandalawi said in a statement, on the occasion of the 101st anniversary of the founding of the Iraqi police, it gives us pleasure to extend our warmest congratulations and blessings to the heroic officers and employees of the Ministry of Interior, who have always been the watchful eyes on the security of citizens, along with their brothers in the various types and formations of the security forces, to preserve our country. strengthening the democratic system in it.
    Al-Mandalawi called for "full support and support for the Ministry of Interior and its employees from all formations, so that they can fulfill the heavy responsibilities entrusted to them," stressing "the need to make more efforts to strengthen the ministry's tasks, including extending internal security, controlling and controlling borders, combating terrorism and drug trafficking, and Organized crime, as well as its role in securing religious and sports events and visits, among others.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:45 am