Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The 2023 budget is awaiting "final touches" before discussing it in the corridors of the Council of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The 2023 budget is awaiting "final touches" before discussing it in the corridors of the Council of  Empty The 2023 budget is awaiting "final touches" before discussing it in the corridors of the Council of

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Jan 2023, 5:21 am

The 2023 budget is awaiting "final touches" before discussing it in the corridors of the Council of Ministers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-01-09 02:08
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Parliamentary Finance Committee announced, on Monday, that the completion rate of the 2023 draft budget amounted to more than 95%, indicating that "final touches" are delaying its discussion in the corridors of the Council of Ministers.
    Committee member Muhammad Nouri told Shafaq News agency, "The Ministry of Finance is about to complete the final draft of the draft general budget law for the year 2023," explaining that "the ministry needs some additions to finalize it from the financial allocation contracts that have proven permanent staffing in ministries and state institutions."

He continued, "The budget has been completed by more than 95%, and it needs final touches before it is sent to the Council of Ministers."
    Al-Nouri indicated that "the total amount of the budget law is more than 140 trillion dinars. It may not be sent this week due to the recent additions, and that the Ministry of Finance will send the final draft of the budget law to the Council of Ministers next week."
    On Tuesday (3/1/2022), Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani announced an increase in the amount of salaries in the general budget for the year 2023, realizing that the draft law needs a lot of time.
    "The amount of salaries in the budget increased from 41 to 62 trillion dinars," Al-Sudani said, in a press conference attended by Shafaq News Agency's correspondent, explaining that "the budget needs a lot of time."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:53 am