Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament is awaiting the arrival of the budget law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

budget - Parliament is awaiting the arrival of the budget law Empty Parliament is awaiting the arrival of the budget law

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Jan 2023, 4:11 am

[size=35][size=35]Parliament is awaiting the arrival of the budget law[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sumerian special

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-01-10 | 05:00

[/size]

Source:

Popular and parliamentary demands to expedite sending the budget law to parliament and approving it because of its utmost importance for citizens, at a time that may be delayed for a while in the corridors of the parliament due to discussions about some paragraphs within the specialized committees.

In effect, the new legislative term of the House of Representatives began after a recess that lasted nearly a month. Parliament, after its return, is waiting for the government to send the budget law, which is awaiting many discussions and amendments, according to deputies who confirmed the possibility of making amendments to the paragraphs, if any.

There are many paragraphs that will be included in the general budget law, but the current focus is on determining the price of a barrel of oil, which the weightings indicate is set at sixty-five dollars per barrel, taking into account its global rise and fall.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:28 pm