Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic receives the Secretary of the Central Committee of the party, Raed Fah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Republic receives the Secretary of the Central Committee of the party, Raed Fah Empty The President of the Republic receives the Secretary of the Central Committee of the party, Raed Fah

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Jan 2023, 4:55 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The President of the Republic receives the Secretary of the Central Committee of the party, Raed Fahmy[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    2023/01/15[/size]
    [size=45]His Excellency the President of the Republic, Dr. Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid, received, on Sunday, January 15, 2023, at the Baghdad Palace, the Secretary of the Central Committee of the Iraqi Communist Party, Mr. Raed Fahmy, accompanied by a member of the committee, Mr. Jassim Al-Hilfi.[/size]
    [size=45]During the meeting, the President of the Republic praised the role of the Communist Party within the framework of the national movement for establishing democracy, overcoming the stage of tyranny, and building and advancing the political process.[/size]
    [size=45]Views were also exchanged on the developments in the situation in the country, where it was stressed the need to support efforts aimed at consolidating the security and stability that Iraq enjoys, and to support the steps taken by the government to implement its ministerial program aimed at improving the living and service conditions of citizens and achieving their aspirations for a decent life.[/size]
    [size=45]In turn, the Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party, Mr. Raed Fahmy, extended his congratulations to His Excellency the President on his assumption of office, wishing him success in his duties.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:56 pm