Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi reveals Sadr's deadline for the Sudanese government and explains the cause of the dollar cris

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi reveals Sadr's deadline for the Sudanese government and explains the cause of the dollar cris Empty Allawi reveals Sadr's deadline for the Sudanese government and explains the cause of the dollar cris

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Jan 2023, 5:34 am

[rtl]Allawi reveals Sadr's deadline for the Sudanese government and explains the cause of the dollar crisis[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:

The former candidate for prime minister, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, confirmed that the deadline for the Sadrist movement ranges from 6 months to a year, after which it will move according to the data that will be provided by the government of Muhammad Shia al-Sudani.

Allawi said in a press interview that he "expects that the deadline for the Sadrist movement ranges from 6 months to a year," indicating that "if this government provides services to the people, its position will be positive, and in the event of its inability, the Sadrist movement will move from the street, and the last Friday was a message to show the ability of current in this matter.

He added, "The Sadrist movement stood with me when I was nominated for the position of prime minister, and Muqtada al-Sadr called me personally and told me to tell him about anyone who contacted me to ask for something."

He pointed out that "many of the current ministries came through quotas, and we may witness in the future a demand for the shares of the parties that dominate these ministries," stressing that "the Sudanese did not contact me to take over any ministry, and I refuse to be part of a government that breaks the will.

He also pointed out that "the American and Iranian role and personal interests all affect the coordination framework and the differences that it is witnessing."

Regarding the dollar crisis, Allawi explained that it is "largely linked to corruption inside Iraq, and many parties are currently benefiting from the current rise, and they are politicians and businessmen," stressing that "the rise and fall of the dollar is smart." process."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 6:30 pm