Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Federal Court refuses to stop the direct authority of the governors to refer projects worth 5 bi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Federal Court refuses to stop the direct authority of the governors to refer projects worth 5 bi Empty The Federal Court refuses to stop the direct authority of the governors to refer projects worth 5 bi

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Jan - 9:13

The Federal Court refuses to stop the direct authority of the governors to refer projects worth 5 billion dinars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-01-17 05:38
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Federal Supreme Court (the highest judicial authority in the country) rejected a request to issue a state order to stop the Cabinet's decision to grant direct authority to governors to transfer projects worth 5 billion dinars.
    According to the text of the ruling, which Shafaq News saw, Muhammad Jassim Muhammad Ali / his attorney, Ouda Youssef Salman, demanded that a state order be issued against the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani, for the aforementioned decision, but the Federal Court refused that.

The Council of Ministers had decided, in the session it held in mid-December of last year, to authorize the governors, the Mayor of Baghdad, and the head of the Fund for the Reconstruction of Areas Affected by Terrorist Operations, the power to direct contract up to 5 billion dinars only for works and contracts established within the Emergency Support for Food Security Law. and development.
    And in light of the failure to approve the budget for the past year 2022, the Iraqi Parliament passed in the same year the “Emergency Support for Food Security and Development” law, in a step that allows the government to spend on various priority projects with the aim of achieving food security and stability in the country.
    The expenditures of the law were set at 25 trillion Iraqi dinars (about $17 billion).
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 27 Feb - 15:11