Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Municipality of Baghdad announces the establishment of alternative model markets for transgresso

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

announces - The Municipality of Baghdad announces the establishment of alternative model markets for transgresso Empty The Municipality of Baghdad announces the establishment of alternative model markets for transgresso

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Jan 2023, 6:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Conscious - Wissam Al-Mulla
    Today, Wednesday, the Municipality of Baghdad announced the establishment of alternative model markets, in coordination with the transgressors.
    And the Mayor of Baghdad, Ammar Musa, said in a statement to the Iraqi News Agency (INA): “The Baghdad Municipality launched the process of removing the abuses, and it was for the first time in coordination with the abusers,” noting that “Most of the abusers are of limited income, and therefore the Baghdad Municipality does not want to harm that important segment.” .
    Moussa added, “There is cooperation in some shops and regions, as transgressors removed their stalls for the purpose of restoring some streets,” explaining, “The Baghdad Municipality is considering alternatives, and we have a group of model markets, for example in the city ​​of Shula, where there was a large random market that was agreed upon by the owners of the market and it is currently under construction.
    He pointed out that "the problem is not removing the overrun, but rather the process requires care and accuracy in work," stressing that "the Baghdad Municipality is heading to implement projects without harming citizens."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:09 am