Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish politician: There is no desire for the region to secede into two administrations and return

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish politician: There is no desire for the region to secede into two administrations and return  Empty Kurdish politician: There is no desire for the region to secede into two administrations and return

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Jan 2023, 1:50 pm

[size=45][size=41]Kurdish politician: There is no desire for the region to secede into two administrations and return to the struggle of the past decades[/size]
     3 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Kurdish politician Luqman Hassan confirmed, on Friday, that the people of the region do not want to return to the struggle of the past decades between the two parties, the National Union and the Democratic Party, and the separation of Kurdistan into two administrations in Erbil and Sulaymaniyah.
    Hassan said in a press interview seen by Taqaddam that “the constitution allows for self-administration and decentralization, whereby Sulaymaniyah can separate from the region, specifically Erbil and Dohuk, and manage itself in isolation from the regional government.”
    He added, "The tensions between the two parties, the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and the Democratic Union, may lead to a new conflict with old roots extending back to the past decades, and therefore the separation of Sulaymaniyah may lead to greater tensions."
    And he indicated that “before 2003, the region witnessed two separate administrations in Erbil and Sulaymaniyah, amidst a great conflict between the two parties, and this matter is something that none of the people of the region wants to return to,” pointing out that “every party that reaches power in the region seeks complete control without thinking about others.” .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 27 Sep 2024, 3:30 pm