Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Araji : forming the government is a success for everyone

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Araji : forming the government is a success for everyone Empty Araji : forming the government is a success for everyone

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Sep 2014, 4:29 pm

Araji : forming the government is a success for everyone

Monday, 08 September, 2014

BAGHDAD / NINA / MP, Bahaa al-Araji, called all the political blocs to cooperate with the assigned Prime Minister Haider Abadi to form the next government.

He said in a press statement today ” only two days remained of the constitutional period for the assigned prime minister to submit his government to the House of Representatives and everyone should cooperate with him in order to accomplish this task.”

Araji called the blocs to “put aside their differences and get away from the unrealistic demands and violate the constitution, stressing that all political blocs should be aware of that complete the task of forming the government is a success and failing to from it is a failure of everyone because we will be in front of the unknown.”

It is mentioned that the constitutional period for the formation of a new government ends in 11 of the current month after one month of the mandate of President Fuad Masum to the National Alliance’s candidate Haidar al-Abadi to form it. / End

LINK  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:31 pm