Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

exchange with the countries of the region and the world

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

exchange - exchange with the countries of the region and the world Empty exchange with the countries of the region and the world

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Jan 2023, 5:45 am

[size=45][size=41]exchange with the countries of the region and the world[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]3 hours ago
    one minute
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Today, Sunday, Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research Naeem Al-Aboudi stressed the importance of cultural exchange with countries in the region and the world.
    A statement by the ministry, which was received by (Al-Oula News), stated that “Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research Naeem Al-Aboudi received the Ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Iran in Baghdad, Muhammad Kazem Al Sadiq, and his accompanying delegation.”
    During the meeting, the Minister of Education stressed "the importance of cultural exchange between Iraq and the countries of the region and the world and the promotion of tracks of joint academic cooperation between university institutions, especially specialized ones, to develop an environment of understanding in accordance with the approved contexts."
    He added, "The two sides discussed a number of axes related to mutual scholarships and fellowships, scientific twinning programs in rare specialized fields, joint supervision, and visiting professor programs between faculty."
    In turn, the Iranian ambassador "expressed his appreciation for the scientific cooperation and the interest shown by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research to develop and modernize academic understandings between the two sides and to develop a joint work environment at the universities of the two countries."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm