Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A financial official buys real estate and registers it in her daughter's name with the funds of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A financial official buys real estate and registers it in her daughter's name with the funds of the  Empty A financial official buys real estate and registers it in her daughter's name with the funds of the

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Jan 2023, 6:19 am

[size=38]A financial official buys real estate and registers it in her daughter's name with the funds of the Rafidain Bank[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

January 22, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk: The Federal Integrity Commission revealed, on Sunday, January 22, 2023, that a decision was issued in the presence of a prison sentence and a fine against the assistant director of Al-Rafidain Bank / Al-Khalidiya branch.
    A statement by the Commission’s Investigation Department stated, “A ruling (in my presence) by the Rusafa Criminal Court / the Second Commission stipulates imprisonment for a period of (15) years and a fine of (10) million US dollars for assisting the director of Al-Rafidain Bank / Al-Khalidiya branch.”
    He added, “The accused proceeded to transfer, transfer and legalize the proceeds of the crime of embezzlement that she carried out from the funds of the Rafidain Bank,” noting, “The conviction decision was issued; Based on the provisions of Article (36) of the Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing Law No. (39 of 2015).
    And he explained, “In the event of non-payment, she will be severely imprisoned for a period of five years, to be executed consecutively with the original sentence.”
    The statement stated, “The accused purchased shares in two properties, her share in the first property, registered in the name of her accused daughter whose case has been separated, amounted to half of the property at a value of (6,800,000,000) dollars, while her share in the second property amounted to one-third of the property at a value of (1,248,000) dollars.”
    He pointed out that “the court decided to confiscate the convict’s share in the two properties, in addition to the rent amount for one of them, in favor of the Rafidain Bank, in accordance with the provisions of Article (36) of the Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing Law,” stressing that “an amount of (605,608) dollars and ( 9,500,000 dinars in the Rafidain Bank represents the convict’s share for the rent of one of the two properties.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 27 Sep 2024, 6:25 pm