Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of the Parliamentary Finance: The rise in the exchange of the dollar will continue with exter

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

exchange - Member of the Parliamentary Finance: The rise in the exchange of the dollar will continue with exter Empty Member of the Parliamentary Finance: The rise in the exchange of the dollar will continue with exter

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Jan 2023, 2:54 pm

[size=45][size=41]Member of the Parliamentary Finance: The rise in the exchange of the dollar will continue with external arms behind it[/size]
     45 minutes ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee expected that the dollar exchange rates against the Iraqi dinar would continue to rise.
    Ahmed Mazhar Al-Jubouri said in a press interview seen by “Takadam”: “There are no indications that the government has controlled the rise in the exchange rates of the dollar so far.”
    He added, “We expect the exchange rates to continue to rise,” noting that “the reasons are even greater than the government, and there are certainly external arms behind that rise.”
    Al-Jubouri stressed that "the poor citizen is considered the main victim of the high exchange rate of the dollar."
    The government is facing popular pressure due to the high exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar and its impact on the rise in food and consumer prices.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:24 am