Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chief Justice of the Supreme Court in Iraq: Judicial decisions should not be subject to the influenc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chief Justice of the Supreme Court in Iraq: Judicial decisions should not be subject to the influenc Empty Chief Justice of the Supreme Court in Iraq: Judicial decisions should not be subject to the influenc

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Jan 2023, 5:11 am

Chief Justice of the Supreme Court in Iraq: Judicial decisions should not be subject to the influence of the authorities

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-01-23 01:36
    Font

Shafaq News/ The President of the Supreme Judicial Council in Iraq stressed, on Monday, that judicial decisions should not be subject to the influence of the authorities or political interests.
    Zidan said in a speech during the celebration of the Iraqi Judiciary Day, "The independent judiciary is the most important indicator of a rational state whose citizens enjoy justice, stability and prosperity, because it is the guarantor of rights and freedoms."

He pointed out that "the role of the media and civil society institutions is important in spreading legal awareness among the general public, because it immunizes society from encroaching on the constitution and the law, and enhances citizens' awareness of the importance of the judiciary."
    And the President of the Supreme Judicial Council continued, "The independence of the judiciary is the belief based on the fact that judicial decisions must be impartial and not subject to the influence of the authorities or private or political interests."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:03 pm