Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federal Education: At the end of this year, 1,000 schools will enter service within the Chinese cont

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Federal Education: At the end of this year, 1,000 schools will enter service within the Chinese cont Empty Federal Education: At the end of this year, 1,000 schools will enter service within the Chinese cont

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Jan 2023, 4:27 am

[size=46]Federal Education: At the end of this year, 1,000 schools will enter service within the Chinese contract[/size]
    Iraq
    21:34 - 2023-01-23
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Monday, the Ministry of Education announced that 25 schools will enter service within two weeks as part of Project Number One, while indicating that it will receive 1,000 schools at the end of the year within the Chinese contract.
    The ministry's spokesman, Karim Al-Sayed, said in a press statement, "The ministry launched a large campaign during the past few days targeting the largest and most prominent file, which is school buildings," noting that "the ministry raised the slogan of the year of school buildings, which is among the first priorities of the ministerial program."
    He added, "There are projects for new school buildings and others for rehabilitation and restoration," noting that "Project No. 1 of school buildings has been suspended from 2014 to 2020, as no school entered service."
    He continued, "The ministry introduced 198 schools into service during the past three months, including 125 schools from Project Number One," explaining that "it is hoped that we will receive 25 new school buildings within this project during the next two weeks."
    He stated that "the entry of schools into service will be gradual," explaining that "the Minister of Education, Ibrahim al-Jubouri, met with the companies implementing the school building projects, and all obstacles were overcome, and there is a great alert for those projects."
    He stressed that "at the end of this year, 1,000 schools will enter service within the Chinese contract."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 05 Dec 2023, 9:38 am