Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The government dismisses the governor of the bank and citizens demand strict measures

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

The government dismisses the governor of the bank and citizens demand strict measures Empty The government dismisses the governor of the bank and citizens demand strict measures

Post by rocky Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:45 am

[size=35][size=35]The government dismisses the governor of the bank and citizens demand strict measures[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sumerian special

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-01-24 | 05:04

[/size]

Source:

Against the backdrop of the government dismissing the governor of the Central Bank, there is talk of speculation about the possibility of a decline in the exchange rate, and this comes at a time when there are increasing demands for serious measures to solve the crisis.

It is expected that the exchange rates of the dollar will decrease in the coming days, and this conversation took place and was spread against the background of the dismissal of the governor of the Central Bank, a step in which the popular circles found a kind of positivity, especially if it aims to develop radical solutions to the dollar crisis.

Citizens complain about the recession in the Iraqi markets, especially since the existing crisis has burdened those with limited incomes, and it has become imperative for the Iraqi authorities to reach a formula for a solution with the US Federal Reserve to end the state of confusion in which the Iraqi dinar is going through.
    Since the new measures entered into force, eighty percent or more of daily dollar transfers in Iraq have been banned, which previously totaled more than two hundred and fifty million dollars on some days, and this in turn reduced the value of supply and increased the amount of demand for dollars, and the crisis occurred.

Current date/time is Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:40 pm