Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A leader in the Wisdom Movement: This is what Ali Al-Alaq pledged to do after assuming the position

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A leader in the Wisdom Movement: This is what Ali Al-Alaq pledged to do after assuming the position  Empty A leader in the Wisdom Movement: This is what Ali Al-Alaq pledged to do after assuming the position

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Jan 2023, 5:51 am

[rtl]A leader in the Wisdom Movement: This is what Ali Al-Alaq pledged to do after assuming the position of Governor of the Central Bank[/rtl]
    2023/01/23 19:44 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:

The new governor of the Central Bank, Ali Al-Alaq, pledged, on Monday, to restore the exchange rate of the dollar to its previous state "within a short period."

A member of the political bureau of the Wisdom Movement, Fadi Al-Shammari, conveyed “pledges” to the new central bank governor, in a tweet, that “bold decisions were taken by the government to restore control and balance of the currency price after Recent market speculation, including changing the management of the central bank and supporting providing merchants with the official price in various commercial sectors.” He

added that "the pledges of the new governor is to restore the exchange rate within a short period," noting that "my estimate of it will not exceed only weeks."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 26 Sep 2024, 9:27 pm