Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudanese advisor: International controls have blocked 80% of requests to finance foreign trade fo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudanese advisor: International controls have blocked 80% of requests to finance foreign trade fo Empty Al-Sudanese advisor: International controls have blocked 80% of requests to finance foreign trade fo

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Jan 2023, 6:07 am

Al-Sudanese advisor: International controls have blocked 80% of requests to finance foreign trade for Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 13:11 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Special 
    Today, Tuesday, the financial and economic advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, revealed that 80 percent of foreign trade financing requests in Iraq had been rejected. 
    Saleh said, in a statement to (Baghdad Today), that “the international controls set by the Federal Reserve Bank are a signal that occurs for the first time after the phenomenon of the economic blockade in the nineties of the last century, as the role of international compliance restrictions has become evident today through the (digital compliance platform). . 
    The financial advisor to the government added that "these transactions linked foreign remittances in US dollars to foreign currency requests for private banks and merchants through the window of the Central Bank of Iraq, specifically (foreign remittances)."
    He explained that "this falls within a path that requires investigation (the final beneficiary) of the funds transferred to him abroad and the details of imported goods and accurate commercial documents, i.e. (providing a high degree of governance in terms of accuracy of information and details of commercial data).
    He noted that "it is something that Iraqi private trade left over the last twenty years to represent this high level of transparency," noting that "the reason for rejecting 80% of foreign trade financing requests for the private sector is the lack of integration of the required data and correct disclosure.”
    Editing: A.G 

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:45 am