Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: 3 difficult American conditions for Iraq will delay the reduction of the dollar

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Deputy: 3 difficult American conditions for Iraq will delay the reduction of the dollar Empty Deputy: 3 difficult American conditions for Iraq will delay the reduction of the dollar

Post by rocky Tue 24 Jan 2023, 6:12 am

Deputy: 3 difficult American conditions for Iraq will delay the reduction of the dollar
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Yesterday, 22:42 |
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today-Baghdad
    A member of the Parliamentary Defense Committee, Waad Qaddo, spoke today, Monday, about 3 American conditions for sitting at the dialogue table with the Iraqi government regarding the dollar.
    Qaddo told (Baghdad Today), “The Americans are calling for the development of a new agreement that defines the tasks of the soldiers of the international coalition and enhances their legality in being on our lands as one of the most important conditions through which it is possible to start a dialogue with the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani, about the dollar.
    Qaddo added, “The Americans also stipulate dialogue on the Iranian file and the file of the resistance factions before sitting at the dialogue table,” considering that “Iraq is not a nominal occupation, but our economy is restricted and it is difficult for the Iraqi negotiator to return the dollar to its normal price and stop its rise quickly.
    And he added: "Important steps taken by the Sudanese Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia'a, and other decisions he will take to punish some banks to stop any further rise in the dollar."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 Feb 2023, 9:47 pm