Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Shammari Describes The Government’s Decisions To Control The Price Of The Dollar As “Bold.”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Shammari Describes The Government’s Decisions To Control The Price Of The Dollar As “Bold.” Empty Al-Shammari Describes The Government’s Decisions To Control The Price Of The Dollar As “Bold.”

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Jan 2023, 6:49 am

Al-Shammari Describes The Government’s Decisions To Control The Price Of The Dollar As “Bold.”
    01/23/2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Member of the Political Bureau of the National Wisdom Movement, Fadi Al-Shammari, described today, Monday, the government's decisions to control the price of the dollar as "bold."
    Al-Shammari said in a tweet, followed by Earth News Agency, that "bold decisions were taken by the government to restore control and balance of the currency price after recent market speculation, including changing the management of the central bank and supporting providing merchants with the official price in various commercial sectors."
    The Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani, had decided earlier in the day to dismiss the governor of the Central Bank against the background of the high exchange rates of the dollar.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:39 pm