Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Document .. Al-Sudani appoints new agents in the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Document .. Al-Sudani appoints new agents in the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs Empty Document .. Al-Sudani appoints new agents in the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Jan 2023, 5:23 am

Document .. Al-Sudani appoints new agents in the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-01-26 03:08
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Iraqi Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani, decided to assign former ambassadors with new tasks in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, according to an official document, published today, Thursday. 
    According to a Diwani order signed by the Director of the Prime Minister's Office, Ihsan Yassin Al-Awadi, seen by Shafaq News Agency, that based on the requirements of the public interest and based on the approval of the Prime Minister in accordance with the powers vested in him, it was decided to assign the listed ambassadors the duties of the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

And the text of the Diwani order stipulates the assignment of “Muhammad Hussein Muhammad Ali Hadi Bahr Al-Ulum” with the duties of the Undersecretary for Bilateral Relations, the assignment of “Omar Ahmed Karim Hassan Al-Barzanji” with the tasks of the Undersecretary for Multilateral Affairs and Legal Affairs, and the assignment of “Hisham Ali Akbar Ibrahim Al-Alawi” with the tasks of the Undersecretary for Planning Affairs. The politician, and "Abdul Rahman Hamid Muhammad Hussein" with the duties of the Undersecretary for Administrative and Technical Affairs
    According to the document, the order will be implemented from the date of its issuance on the twenty-fifth of January 2023.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:49 pm