Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Halbousi is heading a parliamentary delegation to participate in the meeting of the Organization

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Halbousi is heading a parliamentary delegation to participate in the meeting of the Organization  Empty Al-Halbousi is heading a parliamentary delegation to participate in the meeting of the Organization

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Jan 2023, 5:51 am

Al-Halbousi is heading a parliamentary delegation to participate in the meeting of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 09:25 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi arrived today, Thursday, in Algeria to participate in the meeting of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation.
    Al-Halbousi's media office stated, in a statement received by (Baghdad Today), that "Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi arrived in Algeria, accompanied by a parliamentary delegation that includes Vice President Dr. Shah Wan Abdullah and a number of deputies," noting that "it was received by the speaker of the Algerian National People's Assembly." Ibrahim Bougali.

The statement added, “The delegation will participate in the meetings of the 17th session of the Conference of the Councils of Member States of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, in addition to Al-Halbousi chairing the meeting of the Arab geopolitical group held on the sides of the conference.”
    Editing: AQ
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:59 am