Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: 14% for Kurdistan in the 2023 budget, in exchange for the delivery of 150,000 barrels of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: 14% for Kurdistan in the 2023 budget, in exchange for the delivery of 150,000 barrels of  Empty Economist: 14% for Kurdistan in the 2023 budget, in exchange for the delivery of 150,000 barrels of

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Jan 2023, 7:26 am

Economist: 14% for Kurdistan in the 2023 budget, in exchange for the delivery of 150,000 barrels of oil per day
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 15:44 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Thursday, economic expert Nabil Al-Marsoumi revealed the share of the Kurdistan region from the 2023 budget, indicating that the latter will produce oil at a rate of 400,000 barrels per day.
    Al-Marsawi said in a post he posted on Facebook, followed by (Baghdad Today), that "the 2023 budget will include the region's commitment to oil production at a rate of 400,000 barrels per day, but in practice it will deliver to Baghdad only." The value of 150,000 barrels per day, after excluding the quantities needed to cover production, transportation, operation, domestic consumption and petro costs. dollar".
    He continued, "After that, Kurdistan will receive its share in the budget, which has risen to 14 percent."
    It is noteworthy that the 2023 budget caused a new crisis between the Iraqi federal government and the Kurdistan region, with its approval approaching, as it has become a point of contention, in light of Kurdish delegations heading towards Baghdad, which adheres to the constitution to resolve these differences, while the region hopes that political understandings and consensus will result in returning its share. to 17 percent in the New Year's budget due to the population density in the region. 
    Editing: AQ

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:03 am