Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nechirvan Barzani on the anniversary of the liberation of Kobani: The people of Kurdistan will never

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nechirvan Barzani on the anniversary of the liberation of Kobani: The people of Kurdistan will never Empty Nechirvan Barzani on the anniversary of the liberation of Kobani: The people of Kurdistan will never

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Jan 2023, 4:49 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Nechirvan Barzani on the anniversary of the liberation of Kobani: The people of Kurdistan will never forget the assistance of the international coalition[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Thursday, the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, congratulated the Kurdish people on the occasion of the eighth anniversary of the liberation of the city of Kobani in western Kurdistan (Syrian Kurdistan).[/size]
    [size=45]The head of the region said on Twitter: "I congratulate all the people of Kurdistan on the anniversary of the liberation of Kobani. On this anniversary, we remember with respect and appreciation the men of this great heroism, and we bow to their souls."[/size]
    [size=45]Nechirvan Barzani added, "The people of Kurdistan will never forget the assistance of the international coalition to fight terrorism."[/size]
    [size=45]ISIS launched a comprehensive attack in September 2014 on the city of Kobani, where the organization controlled about 90% of the city amid a massive displacement and hundreds of thousands of residents left and headed towards the Turkish border.[/size]
    [size=45]On the directives of the Kurdish leader Masoud Barzani, a force of the Peshmerga went to Kobani, accompanied by heavy weapons, to help confront ISIS and liberate Kobani. On October 31, 2014, the Peshmerga entered the city of Kobani, to demolish ISIS sites and liberate the city with the support of the People's Protection Units and air support. from the international coalition.[/size]
    [size=45]After five months of fighting against ISIS, the Peshmerga forces dispatched to Kobani returned to the Kurdistan Region on April 18, 2015, announcing the successful completion of their mission.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:57 am